- Gearbox series PK and SKP
- Bevel helical gear reducers for fixed-grip ropeways
- Peripheral Additional Products
The SKP-14 newly developed in 2017
- Bevel planetary gearboxes, primarily for detachable ropeways
- Operating torque up to 800,000 Nm
- Standardised and modular design
- High spare parts availability
The bevel helical gear reducers for the Roosevelt Island Tramway in New York
Bevel helical gear reducers for fixed-grip ropeways
Kissling covers fixed-grip ropeways up to 400,000 Nm based on the standard bevel helical gear reducers.
Peripheral additional products
In addition to our gear units, we also offer the following:
- Auxiliary drives for evacuating passengers in case of motor defects
- Stand-by drives for ensuring operation in case of a power outage
- Support tubes for the gearbox to mount the bull wheels independently
- Decoupling devices for disconnecting bull wheels and the gearbox
- Couplings, brakes and emergency/auxiliary drives are arranged specifically to meet customer requirements.
- Switchable insulated couplings can also be supplied if necessary.