Pneumatic atomizing nozzles
• atomization of viscous liquids
• cooling, gas cooling
• humidification of air
• humidification of goods
• web dampening
Pneumatic atomizing nozzles are available in various designs to comply with specific spray and flow requirements:
• Self-aspiration (siphon principle)
• Supply of liquid from a vessel located at a higher level (gravity principle)
• Supply of liquid under pressure (pressure principle)
• Mixing of fluids inside or outside the nozzle
• Full cone or flat fan spray pattern
For many applications, adjustability of liquid flow and, thereby, of the droplet size, is possible with the aid of manually operated accessory components.
A pneumatically controlled piston allows performing automatic or intermittent operations. A number of special customized designs complete the nozzle range.