WE ARE THE SOLE DISTRIBUTORS FOR SIEMENS FLENDERS IN ALL GCC COUNTRIES
SIEMENS FLENDERS | Manufacturers of Gear Units
If you need assistance finding the right product for you use our contact form Go To Contact Form Now
Always the Right Choice – FLENDER Helical and Bevel-Helical Gear Units
The FLENDER® helical and bevel-helical gear unit portfolio is by far the most comprehensive range of industrial gear units in the world. It includes a multifaceted range of universal gear units, application-specific gear units and customer-specific solutions.
Watch the animation here of the new standard gear unit series
Price, performance and reliability – the universal gear unit solution
Today, our standardized industrial gear units are especially important due to their high level of availability, their quality and their attractive price-performance ratio. The reliable and highly sophisticated FLENDER universal solutions are the measure of all things for machinery and plant manufacturers in the global gear unit industry. This range of models has it all.
Our selection of universal gear unit designs is perfectly supplemented by a wide range of standard options such as motor bell housings, backstops and taconite seals. For this reason, our portfolio provides a nearly unlimited variety of design options. The gear units’ compact design, the choice between horizontal and vertical installation, the various mounting types (base- or shaft-mounted gear units) and the simple attachment of auxiliary components provide you with maximum flexibility when designing your plant.
Diversity and flexibility – the application solutions
With its range of FLENDER helical gear units, today, Siemens has by far the largest number of application-specific solutions and is thus able to meet almost all drive technology requirements in hundreds of industrial and raw material extraction applications.
- Advantages and services
- Highest level of reliability and fail-safe operation
- Huge modular system with countless universal versions and application solutions for an uncompromising selection of gear units
- Close to your desired torque: comprehensive, almost seamless torque spectrum ranging from 3,300 to 1,400,000 Nm
- Short delivery times
- Rapid worldwide availability
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Comprehensive accessory program
- Five output shaft versions for easy connection to the work machine
- IDS (Integrated Drive Systems) for perfect adjustment and control
- Quick project planning, elimination of interface risks and minimum life cycle costs
- Application examples
- Conveyor drives
- Bucket conveyor drives
- Agitator drives
- Hoist drives
- Running gear drives
- Paper machine drives
- Dryer drives
- Water screw drives
Please use the contact form to ask for the specification sheet for any product you require. Go To Contact Form Now