CLA-VAL™ 134-05 Solenoid Control Valve
The Cla-Val Model 134-05 Solenoid Control Valve is an on-off control valve which either opens or closes upon receiving an electrical signal to the solenoid pilot control. This valve consists of a 100G/2100G UL/ULC Listed Hytrol Main Valve, a three-way solenoid valve and an auxiliary pilot valve. This pilot control system alternately applies pressure to/or relieves pressure from the diaphragm chamber of the main valve. It is furnished either normally open (de-energize solenoid to open) or normally closed (energize solenoid to open).
- UL Listed / ULC Listed Hytrol Main Valve
- Fast Acting Solenoid Control
- Reliable Drip Tight Shut-off
- Simple Design, Proven Reliable
- Easy Installation & Maintenance